The Malta Chamber of Psychologists will be organising an Environment Forum at the Majjistral Nature and History Park on Friday 3rd June at 2:00pm. The forum is titled:
“A forum on the environment in Malta and the impact on mental health and well-being.”
The Chamber wishes to encourage discussion on the impact that the environment can have on well-being and raise awareness of the importance of the environment on mental health. The forum is to be non-political.
Confirmed speakers are as follows:
- Prof. Maria Attard, Director, Institute for Climate Change and Sustainable Development, Head, Department of Geography, Faculty of Arts, University of Malta
- Andre’ Callus, Moviment Graffitti
- Dr. Immanuel Mifsud, author and poet, Senior Lecturer in Maltese, Faculty of Arts, University of Malta, European Union Prize for Literature in 2011
- Prof. Simone Borg, Ambassador for Climate Action and Chair of the Climate Action Board
- Dr. Gottfried Catania, Head, Department of Psychology, Faculty for Social Wellbeing, University of Malta
- Prof. Joe Friggieri, Professor of Philosophy, Faculty of Arts, University of Malta
The Forum will be introduced by Ms. Gail Debono, the President of the Malta Chamber of Psychologists, and chaired by Associate Professor Andrew Azzopardi, Youth & Community Studies and Dean, Faculty for Social Wellbeing, University of Malta.
The Malta Chamber of Psychologists invites all those interested in the environment and mental health to attend. Entrance is free.
Those wishing to attend are asked to register at the following link:
For more details, kindly contact Mr. Denis Flores at: [email protected]